Willenhall History Society
Willenhall Town Hall was built in 1934 when Willenhall Urban District Council was enlarged by merging with Short Heath. It remained as the Town Hall until 1966 when Willenhall was taken over by Walsall Council. In 1969 the Public Library moved into the ground floor of the building.
Next to the Town Hall was Willenhall Fire Station which remained here until a new station was built in Clarkes Lane in the 1980s. The old fire station then became the Neighbourhood Office.