Willenhall History Society
Shops and buildings
This shop was on Cross Street and the building still exists today. Hill and Longstaff was a draper and clothier in the town for many years.
This picture would have been taken around 1908. It shows Millie LONGSTAFF (latterly GREGORY), with her father, Robert William LONGSTAFF.
Information from Louise De-Hayes (grand daughter of Millie)